Supplying art that is correctly setup for the finishing process will ensure jobs get processed quickly and minimizes the chance for errors.
Here you can find pdf specifications for file submission and for the various types of finishing that can be done.
General artwork requirements are:
- Supply as PDF
- Files to be CMYK
- Convert all text to outlines
- Embed all images and elements
- No trim, crop or registration marks
- Bitmap images to be supplied no less than 100dpi when scaled to full size.
- Embed any Pantone Colours. They should be chosen from the Pantone Solid Coated library.
- Should you require white ink, denote the white ink parts of your artwork with a spot colour named (case sensitive): WHITE
- Should you require contour cutting, denote your cut paths with a spot colour named (case sensitive): CutContour
- Additional cutting paths can be spot colours named as follows (all case sensitive): Drill, Bevel, Kiss, Crease, Score